Sunday, August 25, 2013

I'm Starting To Believe

So, I have been working at Green Earth for 2 weeks now. I absolutely love it (although someone I work with made me feel like poop yesterday). Anyways, when I first started working there, I thought my coworkers were wacko-jacko, but since starting there, I have started to believe in a lot of new things that I never thought I would ever believe. I am becoming very interested in gemstones and meditation and the 7 Chakras. A few days ago, I bought my first ever stone necklace. The stone is a Yellow Adventurine. It is beautiful. I also bought an Evil Eye bracelet (look up Evil Eyes if you don't already know what they are) and I bought a Buddha key chain. I've carried all three of those things with me since I bought them. Then yesterday, I got 5 meditation stones (you can also just carry them around with you when you want to feel their benefits/healing powers), I also got yet another stone necklace and that stone is a Carnelian. The other thing I got yesterday was a Rose Quartz pendulum. I never thought I would ever believe in the powers of a pendulum, but it is really starting to fascinate me and I think I will use it even to ask it simple questions like, "should I wear this shirt?". I cleansed some of my stones in sea salt last night, and I am cleansing the rest tonight. Tomorrow I am going to start meditating! I figure it's a good time to start because... 
  • it's Monday, which is the beginning of the week (in my opinion at least)
  • I am going to be organizing/cleaning/getting rid of things I don't need/don't want 
  • and I am going to start working out and doing yoga 
So I am making a few changes starting tomorrow and I think that makes it a perfect time to start meditating and putting my stones to good use to see if they really work! I can definitely say that I have felt a change in myself since working at Green Earth and since believing in the stones and products we have at my work, but that may also just be a coincidence. I feel a little more relaxed, and I also feel happier in general. My relationships with people have improved and I seem to be much more energetic, even if I am not feeling too well that day. But the more I think about it, the more I think it is actually just from getting my life together and from also becoming vegan (around the same time I got the job). However, it doesn't hurt to believe in something. :) So I will update you all after my meditation tomorrow. I am a little scared, simply because I have people come in to the store complaining about huge headaches after meditating, and I already get bad enough headaches as it is. Regardless, it's still worth a shot and I will be trying it tomorrow when I get home (unless I get too overwhelmed with cleaning and organizing, then I will do it Tuesday). I am also going to looking further into going to yoga or meditation sessions, and I am also becoming very interested in Buddhism and our chakras, so I'll update you on my research as well. Bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment