As you can already tell, I enjoy unicorns, rainbows, "cool shit" and kittens.
First of all, who doesn't love unicorns? They have those cool horn things... Okay, seriously what are they called? Are they uni-horns? Are unicorn horns called uni-corns? Is that thing on their head a uni-corn? Why do they have corn horns on their heads? I am actually so confused and will probably research it and update you later (if you don't already know) because this is a serious matter and I am so uneducated and confused and dammit, why didn't I learn this stuff in school? I am sure it has such a simple answer too and I am just. Okay. Next.
I am not going to go into detail about rainbows because we all know what rainbows are, and we all know that they are wonderful and when we picture rainbows we picture happiness, am I right? Also, thankfully enough, rainbows aren't confusing as hell like the unicorn dilemma I am currently having (as discussed above). So to sum it all up, I like rainbows because they are far more simple than unicorns.
Now for the "cool shit". I like tons of cool shit. I like to sleep (how cool is that?). I also like to read, and to knit with my grandma. Haters gonna hate, right? I also am absolutely obsessed with horror movies (I love comedies and that stuff too, but horrors are my go-to movie genre). I don't like being taken too seriously and I also like to be 100% myself, so I wear cat vests and ugly-ass sweaters and like to make weird videos of myself rapping to Kanye West with rice cakes (if I can post videos on here, I definitely will). I also like to do this thing called "curl up in a ball and play video games and watch Netflix all day and lie to everyone by saying that you have a ton of stuff to do so you can't hangout". That's just some of the "cool shit" I am into.
As for the kitten part.. that is a whole other story and I will save most of it for another time. However, I would like you all (probably still just my mom) to know that I am madly in love with and obsessed with cats. I have had cats all my life, and have always loved anything involving cats. I currently have the best cat on the entire planet named Notch and consider him my best friend. He is extremely weird, cuddly and definitely not a vegan like myself. (I am sure he would love to tell you all about the mice he tortures several times daily). Anyways, I can assure you that my blog will consist of a lot of cute kitty pictures and quite a few posts regarding cats (especially my little Notcho) as well.
Okay, I have definitely said enough. This post has taken me forever, because I have been overly distracted watching a movie called "Ghost Shark". Yes, that is a thing. Yes, that exists. Yes, to answer your question, it absolutely, 100% sucks total ass-balls. Well anyways, I am going to work on making this blog a little more visually appealing now. So yeah, that's me. I can't exactly tell you what my blog is going to be about or what I am going to be posting because quite frankly, I do not know at all... I just made this in hopes that it would entertain me and fill my time, which it is currently doing. I am sure I will post lots however, because I am a moody bitch and will have plenty to say, especially when school starts. Anyways, I am really going now because I am getting extremely tired. Okay bye.
PS. I figured out the unicorn dilemma.
Apparently, according to some grumpy broad on Yahoo Answers, a unicorns horn is definitely called a horn. Apparently the horn is not in any way made out of corn (dammit). Apparently "Unicorn" is Latin and the Latin word for horn is "cornu" and as we all know, uni means one. So that is where the word came from. That. Is. So. Boring. I liked my assumptions better. I am going to stick with those.
Goodnight, y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment