Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Picture A Day

Okay, I know I said goodnight already but I just decided that I am going to be posting a picture a day. This is not going to be a "selfie" a day, or a picture of me, or my friends or whatever (although I am sure I will post those pictures as well). I am going to be posting pictures of cats (1 or more a day). They may be funny or cute or absolutely ridiculous, depending on the day but I can promise you all (well, the two of you that have been on my blog), that I am going to post awesome cat pictures each day, and I can promise you that it will make you smile. If cat pictures don't make you smile then you need to reevaluate your entire existence.
Found tonight's picture on my grandma's computer in a folder called "comfy cats". This is why she is my all time favourite person.



Keep calm and kitty on, my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment